Home / What do I require, to purchase a vest?

Australian private citizens will need written approval from their State or Territory police service.

As body armour is also controlled at the Australian borders, International customers will need to provide us with an end-user certificate (EUC) so we can gain export approval. This approval takes approximately ten business days.